So, I’m back from Scotland. But I’m not going to be posting on this blog very much anymore. If you want to, you can follow me at freeasabird.tumblr.com.
I’m chilling out in Scotland with really bad internet connection, SORRY GUYS!
Stop Anonymous Hate Project
The Stop Anonymous Hate Project is a project where we raise awareness about anonymous hate.
Anonymous hate can really damage a person, and make them feel depressed, anxious, and even suicidal.
It’s a big deal.
Just a simple reblog to help raise awareness can make a whole load of difference.
things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- and whether or not they get nervous before haircuts
There is nothing worse that listening to your friend talk about how far she’s been with the guy you like.
finals are over! take ALL the O.W.L.S.!
Donald Sutherland (President Snow) explains how Gray Ross brilliantly captures the very essence of The Hunger Games in just a few words. - “Hope is stronger than fear.”
Donald Freaking Sutherland.